Sunday, October 30, 2011

Believe in Me: cover art revealed

When you've been working on something for as long as I've been working on my forthcoming novel Believe in Me (would you believe, I started the first draft in 2002?), you'd think something as simple as a peek at the cover art wouldn't rise to the level of thrilling. Yet there I was earlier this week, staring at the four-inch screen of my iPhone, thoroughly dazzled to see what my publisher Mark Doyon of Wampus Multimedia had come up with.  Leading up to that moment we'd talked at some length about what really constituted the essence of the story, and how to capture those ideas and emotions in a simple, immediately memorable image.  All I can say is, Mark nailed it.  In a single stroke, he made my characters' world real.  And I'm thrilled.

No comments: